Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I think about him when I hear just a kiss from lady antebellum. :)

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch in the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

  Well for the first time I hear this song,my reaction was like "oh,my what a great song!" and I keep listening over and over again. Every time I heard-

Lyin' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

I smiled,my heart beats fast and I think about him. How we met and first time we hold our hands together. I like his smile,I like his eyes,his long lashes. The way he talked to me,his words,linger in my mind. I can't help but just smile when I hear this song on the radio while I'm busy at work.


   I paste this lyric video below and let's enjoy this song with me if you in love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment