Monday, December 12, 2011

If I could rewind the time when I was 12 to 17


  1. I will never befriend to a person who thought she know it all and always left me alone.
  2. Teenage TV show is just TV show,not a self help guru.
  3. Being confident and not sitting at the corner,thinking whatever happen,stays like that.
  4. I will love my mommy and daddy more and not mad at them when they ask me doing chores.
  5. If teachers don't like me,I ignore them. They are just teachers.
  6. Managing my pocket money wisely.
  7. Do not let people easily bully me.
  8. Bring less books to school.
  9. Eat less fried chicken
  10. We are unique,don't destroy it by joining the clique. If we do not want to try something new,making friends with new people then how will we survive in society after finishing school? Life after school before the age of 25 is the hardest time for us.
 p/s: Sweet Valley High novels lie to me about love.Love is not about gaining pain or love someone so much,until you want to jump off the cliff. Love is all about tolerance and giving people second chances. 


   Yeah,I only list it until 10. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment