Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alex Goot makes the song he covered for famous artist sounds double great!

   Macam headline news saja title blog aku kali ni. Oh,well without wasting time let me paste one of his video below that makes me awe by his talent. He can make the song better than the original singer. Like TGIF by Katy Perry(sorry katy but I still love you :D)




  First I heard this song from Brinked.com. Somebody took his chorus(TGIF) and turn it into the ringtone. Actually it's my sister who ask me to search in youtube who he is and it turns out that he done a lot of cover songs such as bad romance by lady gaga,grenade by bruno mars,mine by taylor swift and many more. I like it when he cover lady gaga songs. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga and I'm not offended(hahaha!)
    To Alex Goot,may you success in the music industry and keep up the good work. Sincerely,from your latest fan.
    P/s: hey,he covered my favorite song; born this way by lady gaga! :D :D :D



No comments:

Post a Comment