Sunday, August 14, 2011

My new latest favorite song : Fool like me by Cobra Starship

  I'm a fan of cobra starship since 2008. The first song I heard is "snakes on the plane(bring it)" but I thought Travie Mccoy is the only guest singer. During that time I still don't know who is cobra starship. After I saw another music video;city at war then I know  who  the cobra starship is. I think I got a crush over Gabe Saporta. Ok,just kidding but I love their songs and I always sings their song even I know some of the lyric are wrong but I don't care,I'm just a fans :D
cobra starship <3 <3 <3

 I already heard their latest single you make feel feat sabi and I love it. But not as much as this song,fool like me featuring the plastiscines. I can imagine myself dancing holding keytar(okey,I don't know how to play keytar) and dancing,sing along this song like "your daddy always said you should stay away from a fool like me....," and I think the lyric is funny. Easy listening song from the band you love makes you love them more(tee hee). Some of them youtuber comment don't like the song,some of them 50-50 and some of them love it. I love this song!

  Their new album,Night Shades will available on 30th August.

  This video below is just the lyric video but still it's awesome. I heart you COBRA STARSHIP.



See? I'm dancing to this song right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment