Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patrick Stump :Then and Now

  One of my favorite band is Fall Out Boy. Although now their in hiatus but some fan thought they already breaking up,I must say Patrick Stump gives a surprise that we cannot imagine then; he being thin. Patrick now doing his solo project and he looks amazing! I mean,he used to look cute but now,he is handsome. He makes me forget who Pete Wentz is. Haha,I secretly had a crush with Pete Wentz once.(shhh,don't tell me boyfriend).

  Now Patrick doing a solo project. I've already heard spotlight(oh nostalgia) and I like it so much. I wish him all the best in his music career. :)

no more chubby patrick,now handsome patrick here!
Below is the song I like to rape my replay button with ;




He said that he made a two version but I only heard this version(and I already hooked!). Will hear more from him.




p/s: one of my friend said that he already look handsome but I confessed that he was cute because he looked chubby. I guess I'm half blind though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment