Friday, January 20, 2012

the little boy who play drum like a pro but actually pro.

 So as I digging out youtube videos few hours ago,I found the video that actually makes me say "whoa, you're a damn pro kid. your parents must be proud of you," Yes I do say those words when I watch this video. I present you Jonah Rocks,the little boy who play drum like a pro but actually pro. Why did I say "play drum like a pro but actually pro"? Kids at the age under 10 always follow what adults do. But this kid,I must say,he one step ahead from his peers. The way he beat his drum makes me thought that this boy born genius.

  How did I found his video? I want to watch avenged sevenfold music video,the song title: nightmare. As I looking through the search results,I saw the title "avenged sevenfold,nightmare cover" and the picture little kid with his drum. I thought maybe the boy just acting cute,beating his drum "ba dum,dum,bum" while the song played.  But I totally wrong. When I saw the video,all my respect to him. He just not acting cute(this boy is cute) ,he also can play drum so well. So I watched other videos from his channel JonahRocksOfficial and I subscribe to his channel.

  Everybody in the comment section(well not everybody as he got haters too) says they want to see him in the famous band someday.  Well,it's too early but maybe he will be in the famous band . Keep remembering his name,Jonah for the next 10,15 years.

  Below I paste the video Jonah doing drum cover for Green Day's song,Basketcase. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment