Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The most screwed facebook moment when I saw this fact from twitter

   Well I love facebook and I don't have a life. Here is my daring confession,hahaha. I love twitter because I love reading the quotes and guess what,I found out something interesting and make me says "so that's why he or she name always on my friendlist, that's because he or she always looking at my page," Amaze but feeling screwed. Suddenly feel embarassed now because maybe my name will pop out somewhere on my friend's facebook friendlist whenever I go to see their page. Hey,I'm not kidding. I go to one of my friend's facebook and found out that my name on her friendlist. I was like "oh,no!".


   Here is the picture prove if you not believe me

See that? Amaze but in the same time embarrass for myself.
  I should laugh right now. Hahaha.

2 comments: