Sunday, October 16, 2011

what have I done for myself so far?

  For a past few days,I've been thinking what is my contribution for myself as I saw many of my friends living their dream. I still stuck in my same life and do not moving on. What is wrong with me,am I afraid of changes that will happen to me? Or I just being the plain lazy girl with no ambition and vision to makes her life improve better?

  This crazy thought makes me moody for a past few days. Suddenly I can get very annoyed over small things even if it's not important for me to angry about.

  My feeling now is hurt and I can't help crying about it last night. Everything I do suddenly meaningless. Even reading comic book not fun anymore. I just want everything in my life run smoothly. How I wish I could go back being 7 year olds and the hardest decision I do is choosing which color pencil I will use or 43+22 is a big deal for me.

  Well,I try not to give up and work harder to achieve better life for me. I should not whining now. I can do this,I've got a courage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment