Saturday, April 16, 2011

Keenie's house of thought

The orphan who makes less than rm20 per day
  I know this is not a way of introducing myself as a new blogger but who says that you cannot be creative? So instead saying "hi" but do not have any reply,I better write something different than greeting. I know I have a poor grammar but forget it,as long as the readers(I wish) understand,my grammar will be better slowly. Hey,why am I saying this? It is because I came from Malaysia which Malay is my mother tongue language so I don't speak english as much as in MUET speaking examination.
  The orphan itself in title tells it all. Half orphan means that you still have one of them,but I'm totally ORPHAN. My parents died like 5 years ago,but actually my mother passed away first in the year 2006 when I was 16 years old(say 16 is sweet huh?). My father died when I was 18 years old. I tell you,being half orphan is okay because you still got someone to protect,help and also love you. As being orphan,it's like you falling down into the river(or whatever). You were drowning and have nothing to hold,drifted away gasping breathe,waiting for help.
  I'm the youngest of four siblings. My oldest sister is in her early 40's(married ),my brother in mid 30's(not yet married) and my sister in late 20's. I already turn to 21 years old. I'm too young than my brother and sisters. I always having problem being bullied by older siblings when I was a kid(hey,it's not just me okay except for single child in family). I'm not very spoiled by my family,I was taught to be tough. But if I could unzip this tough personality,I'm the fragile one and have a sensitive emotions. But everyone in the world can be so sensitive right?
  I'm working now but my salary under rm500. Although my paycheck is small but I feel grateful because I finally have a job. I forget how dissapointed I am not going to university(actually I does but not that bad). I feel happy having my own pocket money instead asking for money. It's been a year,sometimes I'm not happy with my job but knowing that at the end of the month,I get some money to spend,I feel good.
  Thats all,thank you for reading =)

p/s: the original content has been altered 70% by me to make sure I'm not over tell and make myself look boring(even this bukan aku blog does look boring).

No comments:

Post a Comment