Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No lullaby for me

My eyes wide open,I cannot sleep tonight
I don't know what to do so I go to write
Anything that inside my mind
Trying to find a rhyme
But I'm not writing a lullaby for me.

Life is hard but gotta keep on
Take it as a competition
No matter what people say about you
They never can feel what you feel
Until they in your shoe.

Too much things to think about
I think I better stop but I can't
My eyes still wide open
Trying to find a rhyme
But I'm not writing a lullaby for me.

Broken dream,broken heart what more can I say
When your life still got a long way
Please do not give up,let's start a new life
Be active not passive.

Right now I need to sleep
Too much thought make me hard to do so
Find a rhyme but I'm not writing a lullaby for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment